|Contract Vehicles:||GSA IT Schedule, GSA BPA for NITCP Data Ctr, Army Chess, Net Cents, SEWP, First Source, ITS-SB|
|Ordering & Payment Address:||Parkway Professional Bldg
12700 Black Forest Lane Ste 202 Woodbridge, VA 22192
Phone: 703-551-4718 Fax: 703-670-7800
|F.O.B. Point:||F.O.B. Destination within the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia. For Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Territories, F.O.B. point is destination to port of embarkation within the continental United States.|
|Delivery Time:||1 – 90 days after receipt of purchase|
|Discounts:||All prices listed herein are net after discount.|
|Federal Tax ID Number:||54-1820725|
|NAICS Code:||423430, 511210, 541511, 541512, 541519, 811212|
|Foreign Items:||Each product listed herein qualifies as a Domestic, Designated Country or Caribbean Basin End Product.|
|Return Polices ||RMA Number Instructions ||Contacts and Resources ||Overgoods ||Shipping Requirements |
To return defective product or send stock-balance shipments, follow these procedures:
- Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Write the RMA number on the original shipping label, not on the box.
- Include one RMA per carton.
Shipments can include merchandise returned for different reasons, such as Dead On Arrival (D.O.A.) vs. stock balancing, but a separate RMA number is required for each SKU and condition. Please review FedTek’s RMA criteria and shipping requirements. 
FedTek’s Standard Return Policy represents the number of days FedTek will honor returns based on manufacturer restrictions that differ from FedTek’s own standard restrictions. In addition, the allowable percentage of returns is based on the lookback days.
If all criteria are met, FedTek will issue a credit memo to your account. Stock Balance credit memos will be issued for cost of product in the amount of your most recent purchase price or the current selling price, whichever is lower, and can be applied to future purchases.
If you have any questions regarding the above information, contact FedTek’s Customer Service Department at (703) 551-4718.
FedTek Standard Return Policy Categories:
- Stock Balance – This product is unopened, unused and can be resold as new. Products must be in resalable condition (without price tags, clean, undamaged, unused, unopened and complete in the original manufacturer packaging). All products deemed not in stock balance condition will be returned to customers at their expense.
- Defective – This product will not operate or is dead on arrival (D.O.A.). Incompatible product is not defective or D.O.A. FedTek tests defective and D.O.A products. Any product deemed not defective or D.O.A. will be returned to customers at their expense.
- Non-defective Product Returns – RMA must be requested within 30 days after the delivery date and are subject to a $15 restocking fee.
Hewlett-Packard, in its sole discretion, may accept returns requested more than 30 days after the delivery date subject to a restocking fee of 25%.
[Back to Top] 
In order to process your request, the following information is requested:
- FedTek quote number
- Account name
- Phone number and extension
- Fax number (optional)
- FedTek invoice number or purchase order number
- Invoice date
- FedTek part numbers and quantities
- Description of request or issue
[Back to Top] 
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 
Fax: (703) 670-7800
Please allow 48 business hours for a response to your fax request.
Phone: (703) 551-4718
When you call, please have your customer number and our SKUs and product descriptions handy.
[Back to Top] 
All products returned to FedTek that do not meet the original requirements for that return will be classified as overgoods. All overgoods will be returned to the customer. The customer will be charged a $50 processing fee per shipment returned, plus related freight charges.
[Back to Top] 
Please take care in shipping product back to FedTek. Returned cartons that do not meet the following conditions will be returned to you with a $50 processing fee and return freight charged to your account:
- Product must be unused.
- Product must be complete and in manufacturer’s original packaging, with no visible damage (e.g. rips, tears, compressions, holes or dents).
- All seals and packaging tape of manufacturers’ packaging must be unbroken.
- There must be no markings or writing on manufacturer’s packaging.
- There must be no stickers, other than the shipping label, on manufacturer’s packaging.
- If a carton is shrink-wrapped, a shipping label must be on the shrink-wrap and the top of the carton.
- All product, including the manufacturer carton(s), should be packed into an additional shipping carton to help prevent damage while in transit.
- The RMA number must appear on the shipping label only, not on or inside the carton. Any carton received without an RMA number on the shipping label will be returned to the customer.
- To ensure proper identification of your RMA#, please place the RMA# in the following format on your shipping label: RMA# XX-XXXXX. Missing or transposed digits render an RMA # invalid.
- The RMA must reach our warehouse within 20 calendar days of the RMA date, or the carton will be returned to the customer.
- Merchandise must be secured with proper packaging to prevent any damage in transit.
[Back to Top]